What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Kansas City Athlete Training Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on December 26, 2017
Kansas City Athlete Training
735 North Chestnut Ave.
Kansas City, Missouri 64120 USA
List of the opportunities offered at Kansas City Athlete Training:
COMMON QUESTIONS WE GET ASKED
- Do I need to have my child bring their own drinks?
ANSWER: NO You are allowed to bring in your own water bottle or drink HOWEVER we have a drinking fountain and we do sell water and gatorade for $1.00 and have soda available for parents for $1.00 as well.
- What shoes can I wear?
ANSWER: RUNNING SHOES - NO CLEATS The main surface we use for our drills is field turf however we do use mats and sometimes work outside so running shoes are used as cleats can be slick for athletes.
- Dress Attire?
ANSWER: Work Out Clothes, T-Shirt and Shorts Wear clothes you can move in and be comfortable.
- Are parents allowed to stay and watch?
ANSWER: YES We have an all glass waiting area where parents can watch the classes. We also have FREE Wi-Fi, clean restrooms, TV and drinks available.
- My son has never played football before, can I still bring him?
ANSWER: YES The classes are structured for both beginners and advanced athletes. Our instructors will tailor the class to those who are in attendance and have the experience to work with all youth athletes.
- Are the classes for both boys and girls?
ANSWER: YES The classes are open to both boys and girls. We see more boys in our speed and agility and elite training classes who attend as they are preparing for their upcoming sports season however the classes are open to both boys and girls and we do have girls that attend.
- Do I have to be a football player to attend?
ANSWER: NO The classes are open to any athlete in Kindergarten thru 12th Grade. We get athletes from all sports.
- Do I have to be a cheerleading to attend?
- ANSWER: NO The classes are open to any athlete in Kindergarten thru 12th Grade.
- Do I have to play football for the Missouri Wolverines to attend?
ANSWER: NO The classes are open to any athlete in Kindergarten thru 12th Grade from any team or school.
- Do I have to cheer for the Missouri Wolverines to attend?
- ANSWER: NO The classes are open to any athlete in Kindergarten thru 12th Grade from any team or school.
- Will I be recruited to play for the Missouri Wolverines?
ANSWER: NO The classes are open to any athlete in Kindergarten thru 12th Grade from any team or school. The classes are instructed by coaches from the Missouri Wolverines and they are happy to answer questions about the Missouri Wolverines program but regardless of where you play sports our instructors will work with the attendees to best prepare them for their upcoming seasons.
- Why all the Missouri Wolverines merchandise and trophies?
ANSWER: SPONSORED The Kansas City Athlete Training Facility is part of the Missouri Wolverines Youth Organization Inc. a 501c3 Youth Organization sponsoring Missouri Wolverines Football and Cheerleading. The training sessions held at the Kansas City Athlete Training Facility are open to all athletes from any team. Just like Arrowhead Stadium is the Home of the Kansas City Chiefs but is used by college teams for games. The Kansas City Athlete Training Facility is the home of the Missouri Wolverines and ultilized in the fall for football and cheerleading but open to the public in the spring and summer via our training sessions.